Header and Body 4
- Maintains a constant contact force between the ultrasound probe and patient’s body
- Improved repeatability and diagnostic capabilities; eliminates image variations with controlled acquisition state
- Easier to control & more user friendly
- Provides the user with visual and audio feedback, informing them the position, orientation, and contact force of the device
- Provides pushbuttons on the device itself, enabling the user to initiate events (e.g., data recording, zeroing the angle) without needing to interact with a computer; hence users can focus on the device rather than the computer screen.
- Fits comfortably in an ultrasound technician’s hand