Many of MIT’s End Use Software programs are available under Ready to Sign license agreements, which incorporate standard terms and conditions available only to parties who complete and return the agreement to MIT’s Technology Licensing Office, as signed by an authorized representative, without modification.
Steps for Completing a Ready to Sign Software End-User License
- A complete list of available End Use Software can be found on the left panel of this page.
- Download the PDF license agreement at the end of each page and fill out the PDF license agreement. Licensee must have a valid contact address, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Fill out the PDF invoice for the license issue fee, if applicable.
- Return one PDF copy of the partially signed, by an authorized representative, license agreement and invoice along with the appropriate payment (see PDF invoice for instructions) to: email@example.com
If you require a copy of fully executed license agreement, please return two original partially signed license agreements along with invoice and appropriate payment to the address below:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Technology Licensing Office, Rm NE18-501
255 Main St., Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA 02142-1601
Attention: Software Licensing Officer
- The license agreement will not become effective until it is reviewed and fully executed by both parties.
- The date of the last signature below shall be the Effective Date of the license agreement.
- A fully executed license agreement will be returned for Licensee’s records using the Licensee’s contact address or e-mail address provided in the license agreement.
- If a purchase order is required for the license issue fee, please return the signed license agreement and purchase order electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The licensed Software will not be delivered to Licensee until the license agreement is fully executed and payment is confirmed by TLO.
- Licensee may contact email@example.com directly if minor revisions are requested. Please note, additional administrative costs may be added to the license depending upon the proposed revision.